| Home |
Forum | Recipe Index |
Cheese Stuffed Chicken Rolls
1 ck breast per person
1 slice bacon per person
1 tablespoon garlic cream cheese per serving
Finely chopped white onion
Italian dressing (optional)
- Marinade chicken breasts in Italian dressing for a few hours.
- Combine cream cheese and onion.
- Put each ck breast between two sheets of plastic wrap or wax paper. Pound the heck out of them with a mallet or the side of a rolling pin. They should end up being 1/4 inch thick.
- Put cheese mixture in middle of each breast. Roll up breast, then wrap bacon slice around it. Secure with toothpick.
- Broil it 10 minutes (or until chicken is completely cooked) on a rack with a drip pan underneath 6 to 8 inches away from the broiler.
This site was created by Carrie Badorek, copyright 2000-02. All reviews are copyrighted to their respective authors. For more information visit The Fantasy Freaks Forum and leave a question for Caleyna.