Posted by Patrick on March 22, 2006 at 08:09:44:
In Reply to: Ten for Tuesday posted by Scarlet on March 21, 2006 at 14:29:52:
: Ten things you really wish for. . .
1. Lungs that work. Oh yeah.
2. World peace.
3. Personal financial stability.
5. A house in Philadelphia.
6. To go to all the Freak Outs.
7. Steak Escape to open eight restaurants here, including one on my campus. There's eight of them in Denver. Denver!
8a. Okay scratch that one, it sounded dodgy.
8. A million dollars.
9. A laptop.
10. A full-blown and stunning Libertarian takeover of Congress in the 2006 general elections, followed by the election of American's first Libertarian president in 2008, the formal dissolution of the Democratic and Republican Parties in 2009 (the year I graduate), and a societal transformation that will afterwards be forever known as the "The Year When Everyone Ate Cheese To Excess And Developed High Cholesterol." The President will invite Iron Maiden to play at the White House, the United States Senate will ban the use of censorship (heh), and looooove will guide the stars.
Post a Followup